Online Account Log-In.
Select your online account.
Quad City Bank & Trust's Account Reconciliation service is an automated method to help balance your corporate account(s) on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, depending on your individual business needs.
Quad City Bank & Trust offers two types of reconciliation products:
- Partial Reconciliation is a checks paid service, providing you a detailed list of all your checks paid during a specified reconciliation period. The listing includes information such as the check number, amount and date paid and is sent to you via an electronic transmission or paper copy. This product best suits customers not utilizing the Positive Pay service and/or not needing any outstanding issue reports.
- Full Reconciliation works in conjunction with Positive Pay. It compares information captured daily and produces a month-end outstanding issues report, checks paid report, detailed listing of all checks paid, and a separate listing of outstanding issues. A total item count and dollar amount are also provided via an electronic transmission or paper copy.
- Reduces clerical staff time, saving time and money.
- Allows flexibility through a variety of automated reports.
- Reconciles checks accurately and timely.
- Improves audit control by tracking, documenting, and verifying disbursements.
For more information, please contact our Treasury Management team at 563.344.0600.