Online Account Log-In.
Select your online account.
Business Online Banking
Business eCash Online Banking provides your business the ability to perform multiple cash management functions through Quad City Bank & Trust's secure web site.
- View up-to-the-minute balance information for all your checking, savings, CD, and loan accounts
- Access detailed deposit and loan history (history availability online is 6 months from date of inquiry)
- Access front and back images of checks that have cleared your demand deposit account
- Transfer funds between accounts as needed or on a recurring basis
- Make scheduled or unscheduled loan payments as needed or on a recurring basis
- Pay bills with our optional Bill Pay Service
- Download your transaction history into financial management software
- Access balance, transaction history, float, and interest information
- Place coin and currency orders
- Access current and previous cycle statements
- View charts to compare account balances
- Wire Transfer Origination*
- Automated Clearing House Origination / Electric Funds Transfer / Payroll*
- Federal Tax Payments
- Initiate Stop Payments*
*Additional fees apply
Business Online Banking is TruSecure certified, one of the highest
Internet security certifications attainable. It is monitored and
vigorously tested to ensure Business Online Banking security controls
Access to Business Online Banking is controlled and limited by an
employee's user profile as designated by the business. The user profile
enables you to give individuals sign on privileges and define the
functions and accounts to which employees have access. These internal
safeguards enable your business to oversee the secure use of Business
Intuit's Discontinuation Policy Update
PLEASE NOTE: Intuit discontinues the oldest version of its products every year and this year they announced the sunset of Quicken for Windows 2009 (April 30) and QuickBooks for Windows 2009 and QuickBooks 2009 for Mac (May 31). Quicken for Mac 2005, 2006, or 2007 have not been discontinued at this time.
To learn more, visit Intuit's discontinuation announcements: