Online Account Log-In.
Select your online account.
Mobile Banking - Mobile App Enrollment (iPhone and Android phones)
To get mobile banking for your smartphone, you'll need to set up your account in Quad City Bank & Trust's Personal Online Banking before downloading the app.
- To get started, be sure you have your mobile device handy, and log into your Personal Online Banking account.
(Not an online banking customer? It's easy to Sign up.)
- Once logged in, find the mobile banking option by navigating to the "Self Service" menu. Under the "Preferences" column, select "Sign Up/Manage My Mobile Money."
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions. Select Continue.
- Customize how you wish to access your mobile banking by selecting "Downloadable Application". Select Continue.
- Next, choose your time zone and select the Quad City Bank & Trust accounts you wish to access through mobile banking. You will also be prompted to assign a nickname to each account.
- Enter your mobile phone number. Click Continue.
- You should then receive a text message on the mobile device you registered. It will include an activation code.
- Enter the activation code. Click Activate.
- The enrollment process is complete. You may now proceed with downloading the application.
Download App Instructions:
Downloadable App is titled Touchbanking on the Apple App Store or Android Google Play Store
- Once the enrollment is complete, you will receive another text message containing a link to download the application. Click on the link and follow the instructions on your phone's screen.
- The system will automatically detect what type of mobile device you are using. If you are using an iPhone, you will be directed to our application from the App store.
- To install the app, tap the "Free" button on your phone and then select "Install."
- The application will begin downloading to your device.
- Once downloaded, you will receive a second text message containing a Smart Link.
- Click the Smart Link in the text message to activate and launch the application for the first time.
- You will be prompted to log in to your account by entering your password. Please note that your mobile password is the same as your internet password. Select Log on.
- That's it! Your accounts can now be securely accessed anywhere, right from your cell phone!