Online Account Log-In.
Select your online account.
Mobile Banking - Mobile Browser Enrollment
(make sure you have your mobile device handy)
- Get started by logging into your Personal Online Banking account.
(Not an online banking customer? It's easy to Sign up.)
- Once logged in, find the mobile banking option by navigating to the "Self Service" menu. Under the "Preferences" column, select "Sign Up/Manage My Mobile Money."
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions. Select Continue.
- Customize how you wish to access your mobile banking by selecting "Mobile Browser."
- Select which accounts you'd like to access through your mobile device. You will also be prompted to create nicknames for each account at this time. Please note that these nicknames will only appear within the Alert feature, if applicable.
- Next, enter your mobile phone number.
- Under My Profile, choose your time zone.
- You should then receive a text message on your mobile phone with an activation code. Key this code into Online Banking to complete your activation.
- Finally, you will receive a second text message with a unique URL. Click on the link to load the Mobile Banking site on to your mobile phone.
- The enrollment process is complete. You may now enjoy Quad City Bank & Trust Mobile Banking anytime, anywhere!