Online Account Log-In.
Select your online account.
Personal Online Banking
Securely analyze, manage, and control your finances 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the convenience of our Personal Online Banking system. It's quick, easy, and secure. Best of all, you'll save time and money!
Enjoy the following benefits of our Personal Online Banking system:
- Receive email alerts for payment, transaction, and balance conditions (through your computer or mobile device)
- Receive security alerts with our Personal Online Banking messaging
- Reset your own password
- Select your own Username
- Free Bill Pay Service
Go GREEN and receive your monthly statement electronically with eStatements
View up-to-the minute balance information for all your checking, savings, CD, IRA, personal loans, and lines of credit
- Access detailed deposit and loan history
- Transfer funds with just the click of a button
- Make loan payments without ever writing a check
- View your check images
- Download your account information to your accounting programs - Quicken®, QuickBooks® and in CSV format
When you log in to the system for the first time, there will be instructions provided to assist you through this simple and easy process. Please contact us at 563.344.0600 if you have any questions.
For more information, click to following links to view:
Quicken/Quickbook Download Instructions into new personal online banking system Versions 2009, 2010 and 2011 are compatible with the web connect file exported from Personal Online Banking.
Intuit's Discontinuation Policy Update
PLEASE NOTE: Intuit discontinues the oldest version of its products every year and this year they announced the sunset of Quicken for Windows 2009 (April 30) and QuickBooks for Windows 2009 and QuickBooks 2009 for Mac (May 31). Quicken for Mac 2005, 2006, or 2007 have not been discontinued at this time.
To learn more, visit Intuit's discontinuation announcements: