Online Account Log-In.
Select your online account.
Quad City Investment Advisors
The need for objective financial advice has never been greater. When it comes to preserving and growing assets in this ever-changing investment landscape, you can rely on us. Our team of skilled professionals will be with you every step of the way. With a thorough understanding of your needs and goals, we will help you create an investment strategy, implement the strategy and monitor the results.
Customized investment strategies
At Quad City Investment Advisors we understand that no two investment strategies are alike. Unlike "off-the-shelf, one-size-fits-all" investments, we manage your investments around your unique needs.
- We begin with a thorough understanding of your lifestyle, goals and tolerance for risk. By establishing when you will encounter financial milestones, such as retirement or college tuition, we can plan an investment strategy that works for you.
- With your needs clearly established, we apply a Nobel Prize-winning system, known as Modern Portfolio Theory that applies a system of broad diversification to maximize returns and minimize risk.
- Finally, we take every step possible to reduce investment expenses such as transaction costs and taxes.
Your personal CFO
Large corporations have a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) whose job is to prudently manage the company's assets. We believe strongly that you should have one too - and we have the expertise to serve as your personal CFO. In order to successfully and independently accomplish that, we work on a fee-based relationship. Therefore, we never find ourselves compromised between your best interests and an investment that has an attractive commission.
- We offer a range of services and expertise:
- Financial planning
- Superior allocation tools
- Tax and performance reporting
- Account monitoring and trading
- Scheduled portfolio rebalancing
- Customized investment and risk management plans
At Quad City Investment Advisors, we often use low cost and exchange-traded funds to fill out various investment classes in your asset allocation. In addition, we have been approved to use several institutional class, low-cost mutual funds. Characteristics of this approach include:
- Stay focused on long term
- Diversify globally
- Minimize trading costs
- Don't go it alone
- Invest in thousands of securities
- Capture market rates of return
- Regularly review your portfolio
- Exclude certain groups of stock with heightened risk
Live the life you've always dreamed of. Get There...
No information provided on this site is intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy shares of any security, nor shall any security be offered or sold to any person, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advice offered through Quad City Investment Advisors, a Registered Investment Advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial. Quad City Bank & Trust is not affiliated with LPL Financial.